A pre-configured ethernet switch designed for professional AV solutions, perfect for touring and live events.
Luminex GigaCore 12
The Luminex GigaCore 12 is tailor made for the AV industry, coming with pre-configured settings such as QoS and IGMP snooping. For a quick and easy set-up (without IT knowledge) it features easy group function with pre-configured VLAN.
Focus on being creative again and stop wasting time on programming your network or spending money on IT consultants to do it for you. With Luminex GigaCore switches and only some basic AV knowledge, you can do it all by yourself in just the blink of an eye. Now you can finally focus on your core business as an AV technician or designer: “being creative”!
The GigaCore 12 is a managed Gigabit Ethernet switch designed to setup professional lighting and AV networks, but in a truly user-friendly way. The unit offers 12 Gigabit ports on shielded Neutrik Ethercon ports, making the product a hard environment friendly device. All configurations are done through the industry-oriented web interface.
GigaCore 12 features
- Most suitable applications: Touring and live events
- RLinkX (Link redundancy): Yes
- Groups (VLAN segmentation): Yes
- MultiLinkX (Link aggregation): Yes
- Profile manager: Yes
- Memory: 4Mb
- MAC address table:
- Address learning / Aging: Self learning, Auto aging
- Switching throughput: 32Gbps
- IGMP support: Yes (V1/V2/V3)
- IGMP snooping: Yes, enabled by default
- Port sensing: Auto negotiation
- Auto crossover: MDI / MDIX
- Auto sensing: Full or Half Duplex (Gigabit is Full Duplex)
Arrange a Demo
Lighting News – Keep up to date with new Lighting products, interviews, press releases and much more!