The LumenRadio CRMX Nova TX2 RDM is an ultra-reliable, 2 universe Wireless DMX/RDM transmitter for up to 1024 channels. Featuring LumenRadio’s patented Cognitive Coexistence technology, it supports a range of Ethernet based protocols to further act as a protocol convertor.
Any protocol, both DMX and Ethernet, can be used in any direction. Input DMX and output Ethernet, or the other way around. Merge DMX and Ethernet for redundancy. Use it together with our prized CRMX SuperNova RDM controller and management software, or as an RDM proxy with any other RDM compliant controller on the market.
Based on our advanced CRMX technology, the LumenRadio CRMX Nova TX2 RDM brings you all the advanced features such as Automated Cognitive Coexistence, DMX fidelity, lowest latency in the industry at 5ms, 128 bit encryption and much more. With support for CRMX Unity, the CRMX Nova TX2 RDM can act as a cross-protocol hub in any DMX system, wired or wireless. Multiple CRMX Nova TX2 RDM units can be combined to transmit several DMX/RDM universes, allowing easy system expansion. The CRMX Nova TX2 RDM is compatible with all other CRMX products, both indoor and outdoor, DMX and RDM.
CRMX Nova TX2 RDM utilizes the international license free ISM band on 2.4GHz.
- USITT DMX512, DMX512(1990) & DMX512-A
- RDM ANSI E1.20 (Controller and Proxy)
- Streaming ACN (Draft and Final)
- ArtNet I, II & 3
- Strand ShowNet
- ETCNet 2 & 3
- KiNet V1 & V2
- High voltage input: 85-264VAC / 47-70Hz / 22W
- Low voltage input: 12VDC ±20% / 12W
- Overvoltage and ESD protected power inputs
- PoE, Power over Ethernet
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 220 x 44 x 160 mm (8.6″ x 1.7″ x 4.9″)
- Weight: 900g, 30oz
- Enclosure: Anodized extruded aluminum
- Operational frequency range: 2402-2480 MHz
- Output power levels: 300mW (25dBm) (only allowed in North America), 100mW (20dBm), 50mW (17dBm), 10mW (10dBm)
- Tested link range: up to 1000 meters line-of-sight
- DMX: 2 XLR Neutrik® 5-pin gold plated male (self terminated)
- Antenna: 2 RP-TNC male
- Ethernet: 1 Neutrik® Ethercon™ RJ45
- AC: IEC 320-C14 male
- DC: Pluggable terminal strip, Phoenix® MSTD 2,5