Designed for the next generation of lighting and power control, the LSC Control Systems UNITY installation dimmer system is a hybrid dimming/power cabinet system that combines traditional dimming with the latest technologies of LED control and direct power relays.
LSC Control Systems UNITY Dimmer System
UNITY provides the perfect solution for new installations or as a retrofit for an outdated system. With the ability to control any load including LEDs, incandescent, neon and fluorescent fixtures, UNITY also allows you to set any channel to become a TruPower relay – perfect for powering moving lights, AV equipment and special FX.
UNITY Installation Rack [UIR]
- Cabinet enclosure available in either a 48-way or 96-way format
- Prewired to accept any of the three 12-channel output modules – dimmer module (UDM), switching module (USM) and the LED module (ULM)
- 6-channel output modules are permanently installed in the UIR and cannot be interchanged into other positions
- Medium to high-density installation, each with a UNITY Control Module (UCM) installed and provision for up to four (48-way) or eight (96-way) output modules
UNITY Control Module [UCM]
- Large colour touchscreen and simple user interface
- Configures and controls the output modules
- Displays the current system status
- Reports any fault conditions and acts as a control and reporting proxy to the outside world
UNITY Dimmer Module [UDM]
- 12-channel x 10/16A or a 6-channel x 25A 4RU dimmer output module
- Incorporates LSC’s revolutionary and highly successful GenVI dimmer core
- TruPower and PTFD (Pulse Transformer Fired Dimming) technology
- Each channel can be configured for direct power control or for dimming traditional fixtures
UNITY LED Module [ULM]
- 12-channel x 6A 4RU LED dimmer and relay output module
- Controls power for all the key features and capabilities of the USM plus more
UNITY Switch Module [USM]
- 12-channel x 10/16A or a 6-channel x 25A 4RU relay only output module for direct power control
- Zero-cross switching ensures that switched power circuits are turned on at the zero-cross point to minimise nuisance tripping when circuits are relay controlled
If you’re interested in finding out more about any of our Installation Dimmers email us.
Lighting News – Keep up to date with new Lighting products, interviews, press releases and much more!