The LSC Redback wall mount is a cost effective, 6, 12 or 24 channel installation dimmer and/or relay.
The Redback Wallmount has been designed with flexibility in mind. Each channel can be individually configured with a minimum and maximum level, its own DMX address, fade curve and control source. This allows some channels to be used for push button controlled house or work lights, while others can be set to be DMX controlled stage lights.
Each block of six channels can be factory fitted as dimming or relay switching outputs, allowing the rack to provide both power and dimming control. The Redback Wallmount is even clever enough to automatically turn the power on to the moving lights and LED fixtures when the lighting console is powered up, and then turn them off a few minutes after the console is powered down, thus ensuring that the venue uses the lowest possible carbon footprint and maximising the lamp life.
The Redback Wallmount is available as a hard wired dimmer, or with individual output connectors per channel.
The Redback can also be operated via low cost push button wallplates (aka RedPlate). These plates have 2, 4 or 6 buttons and each button can recall a lighting state with a programmable fade time – ideal for school assembly, recalling lighting levels in a showroom, or for a meeting in a conference room.
- Wall mountable slim line design that is easy to install.
- Unit is constructed using 6-channel modules.
- Units with both Dimming modules and Relay modules available.
- DMX512 and Architectural control.
- RDM control and reporting fitted as standard.
- Available in 6, 12 and 24 Channel versions.
- Panic (Fire) input connection. Dry contact closure activates an emergency scene.
- Each circuit is rated to 10 Amps.
- MCB protection per channel.
- Optional RCD protection (Factory Fitted)
- 3 single-phase RCD breakers for the 24-channel model or
- One 3-phase RCD unit for the 6 and 12 channel models
- Six internal scenes.
- Remote push button control plates (RedPlates – available separately) allow for up to 6 static scenes to be replayed at the push of a button.
- LCD Touch screen for menu navigation.