The LSC Nexus Ethernet to DMX converters offers conversion between Ethernet based lighting protocols to or from DMX.
Supported Ethernet protocols are currently Art-Net, Shownet and Streaming ACN (sACN).
Using the free NexLan v2 software, any Nexus DMX port can be configured to operate in a number of modes such as:
- Standard DMX512A/RDM output from a selected Art-Net, Shownet or sACN Universe
- HTP merge of three (3) selected Art-Net, Shownet or sACN Universes.
- SoftPatch merge of three (3) selected Artnet, Shownet or sACN Universes.
- Assign an output to a Primary and a Secondary Universe. Autoswitches from Primary to Secondary on loss of the Primary Universe.
- Resend – any merged port can be resent as a new Art-Net/Shownet/sACN Universe.
- DMX input – send a standard DMX port to an Art-Net/Shownet/sACN Universe.
- Full RDM control of a rig via Nexus Software or Art-Net RDM