The LSC Minim has been designed to complement the Maxim range, filling a void for the entry level user both in features and price.
Attractively styled and utilising the familiar programming and playback system popular on all LSC desks, the Minim delivers a very easy to use platform with quick access buttons to all major functions – no menu driven systems.
- Two banks of 12 faders in a typical two preset configuration.
- Up to 24 channels of control in “wide” mode
- Playback up to 36 recorded scenes/chases in “scene” mode (3 pages of 12)
- Three preset master faders labelled Red, Yellow and Grab.
- Flash/Assign push buttons
- Rotary knobs for audio and chase controls.
- A Bass-Step-Chase facility for the triggered synchronization with an audio source.
- An external trigger input for the remote stepping of chase sequences.
- Integrated power supply factory selectable for 110V or 240V operation.
- Optional 19″ rack mounting brackets.
- Slim line, durable construction.