The LSC Minim has been designed to complement the Maxim range, filling a void for the entry level user both in features and price.
LSC Control Systems Minim Lighting Control
Attractively styled and utilising the familiar programming and playback system popular on all LSC desks, the LSC Minim delivers a very easy to use platform with quick access buttons to all major functions – no menu driven systems.
- Two banks of 12 faders in a typical two preset configuration.
- Up to 24 channels of control in “wide” mode
- Playback up to 36 recorded scenes/chases in “scene” mode (3 pages of 12)
- Three preset master faders labelled Red, Yellow and Grab.
- Flash/Assign push buttons
- Rotary knobs for audio and chase controls.
- A Bass-Step-Chase facility for the triggered synchronization with an audio source.
- An external trigger input for the remote stepping of chase sequences.
- Integrated power supply factory selectable for 110V or 240V operation.
- Optional 19″ rack mounting brackets.
- Slim line, durable construction.
Arrange a Demo
If you’re interested in finding out more about any of our Lighting Consoles, arrange a demo or email us
Lighting News – Keep up to date with new Lighting products, interviews, press releases and much more!