The LSC MDR range of DMX splitters are available in a 19" rack mount model or in a compact portable model the MDR range of splitters are DMX512A (ANSI E1-11) compatible data splitters.
The MDR range of DMX splitters are available in a 19” rack mount model or in a compact portable model.
The MDR range can be purchased with or without RDM functionality installed. These splitters are the world’s first field upgradeable splitters to offer RDM functionality as a future option, which you can install at a later date just with a screwdriver.
All units offer an inbuilt DMX termination switch and a choice of 5-pin or 3-pin XLR style input and output connectors. A pass through connector allows multiple units to be connected together to create a greater number of isolated outputs.
A dedicated 10-way rack mount permanent installation model is also available with Ethercon RJ45 input and output connectors.
The portable model offers truss mounting capabilities either via velcro straps or the separately available hook-clamp adaptor. Ideal for those situations where cable simplification is necessary, the truss mount unit is designed to fit standard 50mm (2″) tubing.
- Fully opto/earth-isolated input & individually opto/earth isolated outputs
- Single DMX input
- 5 or 10 DMX output ports
- Output XLR connector options of 5 pin, 3pin or mixed.
- World’s first RDM field upgradeable DMX splitter
- RDM data direction indicator LEDs with RDM disable switch
- DMX thru connector allowing more MDR splitters to be cascaded.
- Optional Hook Clamp adapter
- Output circuits are EMI filtered and current limited to protect against short circuits.
- LED indicators for DMX, Power, DMX Termination and DMX/RDM data activity.