The LSC Mantra Lite console makes control of LED fixtures easy and intuitive, while still allowing control of moving lights and dimmers.
Mantra Lite, and the Mantra Expansion Wings combine the ease of use of a fader based console, with the power of a graphical user interface. The software shows the user what to do next, ensuring a very easy learning curve for even the novice user.
Control of 24 individual fixtures is provided, each with a physical fader for intensity.
A large 18cm (7.2”) colour capacitive touch screen provides a powerful user interface, similar in operation to modern smartphones, giving the user the feeling of familiarity and comfort.
RGB and CMY parameters are all controlled via a simple colour picker, Pan and Tilt via a trackpad and other parameters by virtual sliders. This allows the Mantra to control not just colour, but all the parameters of modern moving lights.
A unique “Animate” feature provides a simple and intuitive way to quickly create chases and patterns in a single cue – usually within just a few seconds.
Power users are also catered for with many advanced features and the ability to record up to 1,000 memories, across 100 cuelists or chases, and playback 10 simultaneously on the console.
The DMX output is also available as sACN and/or Art-Net via an RJ45 connector on the console.
Fixture library updates and new software features are easily installed via USB stick and show files can be backed up to USB stick for off-site storage.
- Easy to use App based user interface.
- Large 18cm capacitive multi-touch colour LCD screen.
- ‘Animate’ feature
- Fans for colour and position.
- Built in fixture template creator
- Multiple Undo command system
- On board Help menu.
- Internal auto voltage mains power supply with IEC connector
- Mini UPS for auto show save on power loss.
- DMX out via 5pin XLR and ethernet (Art-Net and/or sACN).
- Built-in carry handle.
- Rugged all metal construction.
- Made in Australia with a full 2 year warranty