The LSC LDT is a 6 or 12 channel LED house lighting dimmer suitable for retrofit style LED fixtures, or conventional dimmer outputs.
The LSC LDT dimmer allows full control of the majority of dimmable retrofit style LED fixtures.
Replacing your existing tungsten fixtures for new LED fixtures can create many issues when trying to dim LEDs with conventional dimmers. The complex load that is the LED will cause most dimmers to misfire and cause erratic operation of the LEDs. LDT addresses these issues by utilising special patent pending technology, allowing the LED fixtures to dim just like conventional tungsten fixtures.
- 6 or 12 Channel 10A per circuit, self-contained dimmer;
- Channels can be configured for LED or conventional dimmer outputs;
- 3-phase & 1-phase power input;
- Optional Remote button wall plates to recall dimmer memories;
- Interfaces to panic switch or building management systems;
- DMX Control
- Retrofitting into existing venues;
- House Lighting;
- Foyer Lighting;
- Retail and commercial premises;
- Cinema Lighting;
- Outdoor Lighting;