More than just a dimmer, the GenVI heralds a new era in power and dimming control. Developed from extensive feedback and our global experience, the GenVI provides an elegant and flexible solution to today’s complex lighting and power requirements.
Equally at home across the lighting, sound and video markets, the GenVI advanced dimming system allows the user to configure any of its outputs in any combination, to be an 8-bit or 16-bit dimmer or a direct power relay channel (TruPower). This enables the GenVI to dim traditional lamps or power moving lights, LED fixtures, video screens or audio power amplifiers – in fact any situation where controlled power distribution is needed.
The GenVI is available as a compact wall mount chassis for permanent installations.
The GWV models are available with front-mounted GPO outlets for use with patch panels. The minimal height of the unit allows four to six GVW racks to be placed vertically on a wall to achieve a greater density of dimmers than with alternative products.
A hardwired variant has the terminals on the rear of the chassis, forming an installation frame that can be attached to a wall. All the supply and load cable terminations can be completed before the main body and electronics are installed. This method ensures easier access when terminating cables and ensures no accidental damage to the rack’s electronics by tradespeople.
- Dimmer channels selectable between 8-bit and 16-bit
- Auto Power Mode – switches relay channels on when DMX is applied and off when DMX is no longer present
- Control and remote monitoring via RDM
- On-board help screens
- Visual Alarms for phase fail, over temperature and loss of DMX
- Sophisticated local rigger’s control that can replay scenes or chases
- Auto Fan Control (user defined)
- Colour touchscreen with intuitive navigation