The LSC GenVI Advanced Rack Mount Dimmer provides up to 12 channels of 8/16bit dimming or direct power. Each channel can be individually configured and offers a combined MCB/RCD circuit breaker per channel.
Equally at home in the lighting, sound and video markets, for portable or permanent installation, the GenVI Advanced Dimming System allows you to configure any of its outputs in any combination, to be an 8 bit or 16 bit dimmer or a direct power relay channel using TruPower. This enables GenVI to dim traditional lamps or power moving lights, LED fixtures, video screens or audio power amplifiers—in fact anything where controlled power distribution is needed.
The colour touchscreen offers the user the ability to set each channel individually, control the outputs locally and view any external fault conditions that may be present.
As well as having local and DMX control, GenVI is also RDM (Remote Device Management) enabled, allowing the user to change the DMX address of the unit, and view any fault conditions including over-temperature and loss of phase or DMX signal from any RDM controller.
Each circuit on the GenVI is protected by an RCBO (combination MCB + 30mA RCD) protection on each circuit rated at either 10A, 16A or 25A. Optional Neutral disconnect MCBs can be provided where RCDs are not desirable.
The LSC GenVI Advanced Dimmer System offers a sophisticated riggers’ control that can replay scenes or chases, each of which can be individually programmed in addition to a “DMX loss” scene that can be activated as an emergency back up on loss of a DMX signal. This emergency backup scene can be programmed via the front panel controls or via a snapshot of the DMX input signal.
- TruPower Dimmer & Power Distribution.
- Combined MCB/RCD (RCBO) circuit breaker per channel.
- PTFD Dimming (Pulse Transformer Fired Dimming).
- Dimmer channels can be 8 bit or 16 bit.
- RDM – Remote Device Management enabled
- Auto Power Mode – switches Relay channels On when DMX is applied and Off when DMX is no longer present.
- Operates on Mains input voltages between 90V and 260V phase to neutral.
- On-board Help Screens.
- Visual Alarms for Phase fail, over temperature and loss of DMX.
- Local Riggers Control.
- Auto Fan Control (user defined).
- Colour Touchscreen with simple and intuitive navigation.