More than just a dimmer, the GEN VI heralds a new era in power and dimming control. Developed from extensive feedback, the GEN VI provides an elegant and flexible solution to today’s complex lighting and power requirements.
Equally at home in the lighting, sound and video markets, for portable or permanent installation, the GenVI advanced dimming system allows you to configure any of its outputs in any combination, to be an 8 bit or 16 bit dimmer or a direct power relay channel using TruPower. This enables GenVI to dim traditional lamps or power moving lights, LED fixtures, video screens or audio power amplifiers – in fact anything where controlled power distribution is needed.
The GenVI is available as a 19” 3RU high rackmount chassis for flight case and portable situations.
- Dimmer channels selectable between 8-bit and 16-bit
- Auto Power Mode – switches relay channels on when DMX is applied and off when DMX is no longer present
- Control and remote monitoring via RDM
- On-board help screens
- Visual alarms for phase fail, over temperature and loss of DMX
- Sophisticated local rigger’s control that can replay scenes or chases
- Auto fan control (user defined)
- Colour touchscreen with intuitive navigation