The LSC FILMPRO range of dimmers are designed for use within the film & TV lighting industry. The FILMPRO range offers three models - 6ch x 10A, 3ch x 25A and 1ch x 63A.
LSC Control Systems FILMPRO Dimmers Range
Designed in conjunction with specialists from the film & TV lighting industry, the FILMPRO range has already become the number one dimmer of choice for rental companies throughout Europe, Australia and South Africa and has showcased in hundreds of feature films and TV broadcasts around the world.
There are 3 models available:
6ch x 10A with combined Socapex and 16A CEE connectors along with a further Socapex for Non-Dim circuits only, thereby offering the user both dimming circuits and/or direct power per channel.
3 channel x 25A dimmer with 3 off 32A CEE output connectors and a 3 circuit multipole connector.
And finally, the 1 channel x 63A dimmer.
All of the above three models have a 63A 1ph CEE input connector on the back panel.
- Three models – 6ch x 10A, 3ch x 25A and 1ch x 63A
- RCBO breaker also provides neutral disconnect function
- Scene storage
- PTFD dimming (Pulse Transformer Fired Dimming) virtually any load can be dimmed, including fluorescents, neon, and many other complex loads
- Auto fan control (user defined)
- Self-terminating DMX input
If you’re interested in finding out more about any of our Installation Dimmers email us.
Lighting News – Keep up to date with new Lighting products, interviews, press releases and much more!