The LSC EKO wall mount installation dimmers provide 12 or 24 channels of dimming with a choice of output capacities. Optional mains power can also be configured per channel.
EKO dimmers incorporate a cleverly designed installation frame that can be fixed in position without the dimmer being present. Load and control screw terminals on the frame allow for building wiring to be terminated in a clear and unhindered manner.
Additional features include:
- “Pulse Transformer Fired Dimmers” which can drive motors, fluorescents, transformers and very small loads without flickering.
- TruPower option – allows any channel to be set to dimming or direct mains power.
- Auto DMX/architectural switching -each individual channel on the EKO can be set to DMX only, architectural only or the unique auto-switch mode for dual control.
- RDM (Remote Device Management) enabled
- 10A,13A, 20A or 25 Amp output capacity per channel
- Optional RCD per phase per 12 channels or RCBO per channel
- 100% duty cycle rated across all channels simultaneously
- Intelligent power-up at last-known state – the system returns to the last lighting state after a short-term power failure. If the power fail is longer than two hours, then the unit powers-up with all channels off.
- Variable-speed fan cooling
- Graphic LCD panel with touchscreen operation
- Comprehensive status and alarm indicators. Any operational faults, such as Phase Fail, loss of DMX or over-temperature can easily be identified.