The LSC Clarity LX lighting and media control range offers seamless integrated control of conventional, LED and moving lights, media servers, and even audio playback from a single device.
Designed with over 30 years of experience by LSC Lighting Systems and OpenClear, it provides an ergonomic work surface with powerful software, placing emphasis on quick and logical workflow to allow the operator to achieve more, in less time.
The LSC LX consoles are available in 3 models. The Flagship LX900 comes with 2 banks of 15 motorised playbacks, 10 touchscreens, tilting top panel, dual colour backlit control surface, and can control 16,384 DMX channels. The mid-range LX600 has the same features set, with 1 bank of 15 motorised playbacks, 9 touchscreens, and control of 8,192 DMX channels. The LX300 is the smallest console in the range, yet still includes the same backlit control surface, 15 playbacks, 11 mini touch screens and control of 4,096 DMX channels.
All the LSC LX consoles run v2 of the renowned Clarity lighting control software. Developed by OpenClear over a period of 6 years, it provides an easy to learn interface with an impressive feature set, designed to reduce repetitive tasks and allow for very fast programming of complex shows.
Integrates directly with any PC or Mac via USB;
- Dual Colour backlit buttons with dimming control
- 4 soft touch rotary encoders with push function
- 10 encoder modifier buttons
- Command Centre with 3.2″ LCD touchscreen and 8 tactile buttons
- Full numeric keypad with large 19.5mm buttons for faster data entry
- Dedicated Intensity Wheel with adjustable sensitivity and inertia
- 24 user assignable function buttons
- FaderIdent for instant recognition of fader configuration
- Drag and Drop Patching
- Cloning (fixture translation) with real world parameters
- DMX, RDM and Art-Net support
- Rig View for fixture selection and 2D simulation
- Universal, Direct (IFCB) and Graphical programming options
- Individual Timing per parameter
- Dynamics engine with crossfading
- Palettes, Presets and Freesets
- Copy and Paste with real world parameter translation
- Media Server Integration with thumbnail exchange
- LED Pixel mapping of images and videos
- Full colour LCD labelling of all playbacks
- Up to 1,485 simultaneous active playbacks