The Lightware Visual Engineering HDMI TPS HDBaseT Extender can transmit universal video, audio and control up to a 170 meter distance over a single CAT.
Lightware Visual Engineering HDMI TPS HDBaseT Extender
The extender is designed to handle HDMI 1.4 digital video signals and analog stereo audio from local inputs or HDMI Embedded Audio up to 8 Channel PCM or HBR audio. It also handles HDCP encryption. All devices can be mounted on a rack shelf or used standalone. HDMI-TPS-TX220 is compatible with both HDBaseT extenders and matrix switchers.
HDMI TPS HDBaseT Extender Features
- Built-in Event Manager control automation feature
- 1920×1080@120Hz/4:4:4, 4096×2160@30Hz/4:4:4 or 60Hz/4:2:0 maximum resolutions (300MHz)
- Audio embedding (or replace original audio)
- Ethernet extension (100 Mbps)
- Command injection on RS-232 and IR ports
- GPIO control ports
- Bi-directional RS-232 and IR extension (pass-through and control)
- Extends DVI or HDMI 1.4 + Audio + Ethernet + RS-232 + IR over one CAT5/6/7 cable
Arrange a Demo
Video News – Keep up to date with new Video products, interviews, press releases and much more!