The PROLIGHTS KappaPix 26B is a high-standard LED screen for XR & Virtual Production with a 2.6 mm pixel pitch, designed to meet requirements for motion picture and XR studios.
PROLIGHTS KappaPix 26B1X1BF
The PROLIGHTS KappaPix 26B (26B1X1BF) LED screen uses premium components and it is equipped with Brompton R2 receiver cards on board, achieving >7680Hz Refresh rate, >251Hz image frame rate and up to 16bit grey scale, optimising behaviour also in low light applications. The mechanical design of the tiles has been conceived to allow fast single-person installation with extra safety & handling features such as automatic edge and corner protection, and LED module protection. Panel maintenance has been furtherly enhanced allowing modular and tool-free maintenance for LED modules and the PSU unit.
KappaPix 26B can be also curved concave and convex +10° / -5° through high-precision curving plates. The cabinet, built into magnesium alloy is exceptionally lightweight with 6.3 kg per panel and 25,2 kg per sqm.
- XR/VP Led screen with R2 Control system and >7680Hz Refresh rate
- Single person installation, automatic edge & corner protection
- Fast LED Module and PSU replacement
- Curving plates concave and convex +10° / -5°
- Up to 16bit grayscale and 251Hz Image frame rate
- Driver chip type: MBI 5264
- LED source: Nationstar SMD 1515 full black
- Pixel pitch: 2.6mm / 0.1”
- Panel resolution: 192x192pixels
- Module resolution: 96x96pixels
- Luminous flux: 1.200nit
- Contrast: 6.000:1
- Grayscale: 16 bit
- Refresh rate ≥: 7.680Hz
- Frame rate: 251 Hz
- Drive Mode: 1/16 scan, constan current
- Vertical viewing angle: 160°
- Horizontal viewing angle: 160°
- LED density: 147.456LED/sqm
- Dead Pixel Ratio: <0,002
- LED avg life span: 100.000
VX1000/ 600 All-In-One Video Controllers
The VX1000 is NovaStar’s new all-in-one controller that integrates video processing and video control all in one box. The VX1000 is simple yet powerful as it features 10 output ports providing 6.5 million pixels of loading capacity, whilst pixel accurately scaling input sources to fill your LED display.