The world’s first dual signal transmission SDVoE™ compliant transmitter and receiver – fibre and copper on a single SKU – leveraging full 10GbE switch technology for true professional AV/IT convergence.
Zero frame latency, seamless switching and visually lossless reproduction of source signals up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 without artifacts. Uncompressed data transmission up to 10Gbps – Minimal, lossless compression ratio (1.41:1) at higher data rates.
The IPAV PRro series comes with a full set of robust professional field connectors including etherCON Cat6A, opticalCON DUO and powerCON® TRUE1, fitted to recessed connector panels, for superior plug protection and connection.
A rugged receiver
An Omni Tool
By combining transmitters (input-node) and receivers (output-node), the IPAV PRO series is able to mimic and improve any function of all common AV distribution products. Thus, the IPAV PRO product family is the only product range ever needed for a professional, scalable AV distribution.
In a point-to-point configuration, there is no need for a switch. Distribute full bandwidth data up to 4K60 4:4:4 resolution as well as 1G Ethernet, audio and control signals over IP. Surpass the limitations of other technologies.
With only one transmitter and a 10G Ethernet switch, any A/V signal can be flawlessly and instantly distributed to a near limitless number of receivers and screens, any number of times.
Use only one receiver, as well as a 10G Ethernet switch to distribute an unlimited number of sources to a single screen. The number of sources is limited only by the number of 10GbE ports available.
The combination of switching and splitting enables a completely scalable matrix system. Independently route video, audio, IR and control signals from any source to any endpoint. The IPAV Pro series allows for on-the-fly upgrading and a virtually unlimited number of I/O devices.
- Video Wall
Create and manage video walls in setups up to 5×5 screens. The IPAV PRO product line features full bezel correction and instant seamless switching of full bandwidth source material as well as further innovative features for video wall management.
About the IPAV-Pro Series
The IPAV Pro series combines revolutionary 10GbE IP switching technology with a toughened chassis custom made for rental and staging. Reliably distribution of uncompressed 4K in real time, with zero frame latency and pixel perfect image quality, in even the most demanding of conditions.
- Adaptable Reliability
The IPAV Pro series provides complete on-site flexibility in a single device. Owning the IPAV PRO means always having the right tool for the job. From simple point-to-point extension over standard Cat.6A cable, to multi zone videowall and matrix switching over Neutrik Fiber cable – The IPAV Pro series expertly handles the task with ease.
- SDVoE™ – A Game Changing Industry Standard
SDVoE™ technology provides the platform that is necessary to enable true AV/IT convergence. With the advent of comparatively inexpensive 10GbE switching, cost effective I/O with superior quality, scalability and reliability, AV can finally share the same tried and tested infrastructure without compromise. The IPAV Pro series takes this revolutionary AV-over-IP technology, wraps it in a hardened shell and equips it with professional grade features for unique rental and staging applications.
- BlueRiver™ - the Brains Behind the Brawn
The SDVoE™ certified chipset by Semtech uses ubiquitous, IP-based network architecture for pixel transmission rather than bespoke proprietary technology often used in traditional matrix routers. BlueRiver™ chipsets can extend and independently switch video, audio, Gigabit Ethernet, and other control signals with zero latency using standard CAT and MM/SM fibre.
- Range Key Features
- Scalable AV distribution only limited by the number of 10GbE ports available
- Full 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 bandwidth transmission incl. HDR
- Full HDCP version support
- Dual switchable inputs, HDMI 2.0 or DisplayPort 1.2
- Designed for 24 / 7 / 365 applications
- Seamless switching and visually lossless transmission with zero frame latency
- Three adaptable video switching modes – Genlock, Fast Switch, Genlock Scaling
- Transmission via Cat.6A (100m), Multi-Mode fiber (300m) or Single-Mode fiber (30km)
- Broadcast quality up and down scaling
- Up to 5×5 video wall processing with comprehensive software management incl. bezel correction
- Balanced audio embedding / de-embedding and PCM down mixing
- Independent switching of video, audio, 1G Ethernet, and control signals
- Unique range of task specific form factors – Rugged chassis, as 19“ / 1U rack or openGear card
Receiver Technical Specifications
World’s first dual signal transmission SDVoE™ compliant receiver:
- Input Receiver
- 1x opticalCON DUO (D-Type Neutrik)
- 1x etherCON (Cat.6A Neutrik D-Type)
- Output Receiver
- 1x HDMI
- 1x Balanced Audio (Mini 5 pin XLR)
- 1x RS232 (RJ11)
- 1x etherCON (Cat.6A Neutrik D-Type)
Read the full technical specification in the IPAV Pro Series brochure