We are proud to be a Midas Super Partner, enabling us to distribute Midas in the UK.
The Midas Heritage-D HD96 digital mixing console is available in both touring and installation versions. Building on the prolific history of the H3K and PRO Series consoles, the Heritage-D HD96 now reinvents the workflow of the sound engineer. Finally, a Midas you can touch. Featuring a powerful 21” HD touch screen and formidable ultramodern Graphic User Interface (GUI) control all at your fingertips. The Heritage-D digital mixing console is a vision of the future with thought provoking new features such as Channel AI (yes, Artificial Intelligence).
Midas HD96 Digital Mixer. Demo stock available – call or email for your quote or a demonstration.
Midas Heritage-D HD96-24 Live Digital Console Control Centre features 144 Input Channels, 120 Mix Buses, 96 kHz Sample Rate and 21″ Touch Screen. Building on the prolific history of the H3K and PRO Series consoles, the Heritage D now reinvents the workflow of the sound engineer.
The Shout Mixer allows complex communication groups to be easily created and stored. 16 shout inputs (independent of the input and output channel count) can be used to create multifarious talk systems with 12 dedicated outputs. Instant recall allows you to use different settings for soundcheck and the all-important big show.
Never before has a console been able to listen to your source, tell you what it is, suggest Gain, EQ, Compression and Gate settings if required. All this presented in an easy user interface that lets you decide which parts of suggested settings you wish to use. Adaptive presets let you pick the style of sound you want and the Channel AI ™ does the rest. You’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.
New tap off points on channels have been introduced to allow signals to be sent from any point in the signal path. This gives greater flexibility for sending signals to stage before any element of processing has been performed. All this without affecting what Midas magic is needed for the main mix.
For the first time on a Midas, post insert fader points are available plus all processing options orders can be changed by simply dragging and dropping in the order you desire. The Flexi-Aux system gives the ability to send aux to aux for group or stem style mixing. Now you can smash a whole drum kit with parallel compression and feed it to an artists in ear mix. This platform is designed for the future and will continue to grow and develop over many years with an impressive Midas team that are eager to improve and constantly add new features.
Knowing the Midas HD96-24 compatible I/O is key to taking full advantage of their flagship console.
Midas HD96 Features
- Live performance digital control centre with up to 144 simultaneous input channels @ 96 kHz sample rate
- 120 time-aligned and phase-coherent mix buses
- 21″ full colour TFT display screen with capacitive touch sensing
- Advanced and multi-gesture touchscreen user interface
- Award-winning Midas microphone preamplifiers
- Over 600 inputs and outputs into the surface
- Dual network bridge format converter with up to 128 bidirectional channels and asynchronous sample rate conversion
- Touring grade road case featuring marine grade plywood, aluminium extrusions and composite density protective foam
- 24 VCA (variable control association) and 24 POPulation groups
- Up to 24 multi-channel digital signal processing effects engines with upto 96 effects
- Integrated Wireless transceiver module
- Dual ULTRANET Ports providing 32 additional digital outputs
- 28 Midas PRO motorised 100 mm faders
- Fully interpolated touch sensitive controls
- Dual redundant auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supplies
Audio Resource Page – Here you’ll find resources for the audio equipment we sell and distribute.
Product Range - Heritage-D HD96-24 Digital Mixing Console
Avantis Digital Mixer
The Allen & Heath Avantis Digital Mixer puts all the next-generation technology in a standalone 64 channel / 42 configurable bus console, with dual Full HD touchscreens, a super-flexible workflow with Continuity UI, extensive I/O options, add-on processing from the flagship dLive mixing system, and a rugged full metal chassis.
M Series Digital Mixers
The Midas M Series Digital Mixers and Expansion Modules have been specifically designed for Live performances and Studio recording. The flagship M32 Live mixer has a high-performance carbon fibre, aluminium and high-impact steel structure and is ideal for live multitrack recording.