Hepikos is an innovative Claypaky beam-wash light, which encloses all the most advanced optical, mechanical and electronic technology, in its highly compact body. The light is built around a bright 440W Osram lamp, and features a 5-40° zoom which provides a bright wash effect even at maximum beam angle.
The color production system is based on a CMY color mixing consisting of three wheels entirely devoted to producing single colors, as well as two color wheels, each with 8 filters . Thanks to its 185 mm diameter plano-convex front lens and its narrow 5° beam angle, it can produce a sharp, full-bodied beam, which may be used for striking aerial effects with saturated colors.
- Optical Unit with extremely luminous efficiency
- Large 185mm diameter PC lens
- Perfect complement for the Mythos | Mythos 2 (same sizes and same lamp)
- Very precise 0-100% dimmer
- CMY color mixing + 2 wheels with 8 colors each
- Two CTO filters (3,200K and 2,500K), half minus green and special colors
- Interchangeable 4-facet rotating prism
- Soft-edge frost
- High precision 16-blade iris
- 0-100% dimmer and stop-strobe effect
- Rapid and extensive pan and tilt movements
- Very compact and energy saving projector
- High performance electronics and firmware