The Lightware Visual Engineering HDMI TPX HDBaseT Extender can extend HDMI 2.0 signals up to 4K60 4:4:4 video resolution through a single CATx cable over distances up to 100 meters.
Lightware Visual Engineering HDMI TPX HDBaseT Extender
The HDMI-TPX-TX107 and HDMI-TPX-RX107 extenders with AVX technology are Lightware’s newest development and a natural progression from the widely popular HDMI-TPS-TX/RX97 series. Beyond the benefits of sending high-resolution video over long distances, the extenders can also handle various connectivity standards, including bi-directional RS-232 and command injection over IR (output only) as well.
HDMI TPX HDBaseT Extender Features
- HDCP 2.3 compliant (transparent pass-through)
- Great price/value balance
- HDMI 2.0 end-to-end extension
- Extends HDMI 2.0, audio, Ethernet, RS-232 up to 100m over one CATx cable
- Ethernet extension (1 Gbps)
- Command injection through IR
- HDR and Low Latency Dolby Vision support
Arrange a Demo
If you’re interested in finding out more about any of our Video Extenders, arrange a demo or email us
Video News – Keep up to date with new Video products, interviews, press releases and much more!