Gravity speaker stands and speaker mounts use thick walled precision tubing, steel height adjustment collars and redesigned leg housings for maximum strength and durability.
Gravity Speaker Stands
Air cushion and hand crank versions greatly facilitate lifting and lowering heavy loads, and our low-profile round base model provides an elegant, small footprint alternative to conventional tripods. In addition, the Gravity range includes stands for your studio monitors, subwoofer poles and a selection of stand adapters.
Design meets Quality. Whether you’re a stage-man or a studio-hound, you know exactly what matters in a microphone-, speaker-, lighting- or instrument- stand: Stability, strength, durability, reliability and easy handling. In short: Quality. To this end, our Gravity products are manufactured from the highest quality materials: super sturdy precision tubes, die-cast zinc and dual injection-moulded thermoplastic.
But the stands also need to look good. And this is where the perfect combination of simple functionality and good looks makes Gravity stand out from the crowd. See for yourself: Check out the contemporary G-rings for colour-coding and identification, or the new super-rugged Gravity Touring Series, specially developed for the rental sector.
- 5-year warranty on all Gravity products.
- Stands and accessories for stage and studio use.
- Professional functionality with innovative details.
- Designed and engineered in Germany.
- Ultra durable construction, built to last.
- High strength precision tubing and die-cast zinc components.
- Soft touch rubber-coated clamps and knobs.
- Double injection molded adjustment knobs.
- Replaceable rubber marker rings for colour coding and personalizing your stand.
SS 5211 B SET 1 – Set of 2 Speaker Stands with Carrying Bag
- Two Gravity GSP5211B tripod speaker stands
- Padded heavy duty GBGSS2B carry bag for convenient, easy transport.
TSP 5212 LB – Touring series Steel Speaker Stand with Auto Lockpin
- Ideal for rental and event organisers
- Extremely robust steel construction
- Double-braced legs
- Die-cast aluminium mounting bracket
- Automatic LockPin
- Unlosable metal knobs
The hard conditions and extreme time pressures of touring are for strong workers and robust materials only – such as the Gravity Touring series speaker stand. Extremely sturdy, with three double-braced legs and a die-cast aluminium mounting bracket. Especially strong steel tubing for a 50 kg load capacity. Set-up and take-down are extremely quick and safe thanks to the automatic, snap-in LockPin®. The 35 mm extension pole is locked into place and the pin can only be unlocked with the release lever. The loudspeaker stand can be adjusted to a height of up to 194 cm. The locking screws, with solid, unlosable metal knobs, are an invaluable advantage when touring.
SSP WB SET 1 – Loudspeaker Stand with Base and Cast Iron Weight Plate
- Extremely robust construction made of steel and cast iron
- Small footprint
- Highly stable steel cuff for secure height adjustment
- 1.8 m maximum height
- Including VARI-WEIGHT® weight disc
This rugged speaker stand has a much smaller footprint than tripods and a 35 mm rod with a high-strength steel sleeve, ergonomic locking screw and safety stud for secure height adjustment. This stand is adjustable from 1.05 to 1.8 m in 7.5 cm increments. It comes with an additional weight disc from our patented VARI-WEIGHT® stability system, ensuring both a more secure footing and more convenient transport of the system as a whole. The flat round base and the additional disc weigh 17.1 kg in total, thereby ensuring excellent stability.