The PROLIGHTS GammaPix 48T1X1WF is a rental LED screen for outdoor use with a 4.8 mm pixel pitch, designed to meet requirements for touring, events and install applications. This series is available in both 50x50cm and 50x100cm tiles, mechanically compatible in order to assemble a large surface of screen in a shorter time.
PROLIGHTS GammaPix 48T1X1WF
The mechanical design of the tiles has been conceived to allow fast single-person installation with automatic lock design and extra safety & handling features such as scratch protection of the lamp face, flip corner shield and bottom protection.
GammaPix 48T1X1WF tiles have on board curve mechanics allowing both concave and convex precise installation of +10° / -10° each tile and the weight has been reduced down to 6,4 kg (50x50cm tiles) and 11,4 kg (50×100 tiles).
The on-board electronics include the latest generation of Novastar A5s receiver card and refresh rate up to 3.840 Hz.
- Single person installation, auto lock design, scratch protection and flip corner shield
- Built in curve mechanics for +10° / -10° concave & convex
- Refresh rate of 3.840 Hz
- Driver chip type: ICN 2153
- LED source: Nationstar SMD1921 black frame and white face
- Pixel pitch: 4.8mm / 0.19”
- Panel resolution: 104x104pixels
- Module resolution: 52x52pixels
- Luminous flux: 3.500nit
- Contrast: 3.000:1
- Grayscale: 14 bit
- Refresh rate ≥: 3.840Hz
- Drive Mode: 1/13 scan, constant current
- Vertical viewing angle: 120°
- Horizontal viewing angle: 140°
- LED density: 43.264LED/sqm
- Dead Pixel Ratio: <0,002
- LED avg life span: 100.000
VX1000/ 600 All-In-One Video Controllers
The VX1000 is NovaStar’s new all-in-one controller that integrates video processing and video control all in one box. The VX1000 is simple yet powerful as it features 10 output ports providing 6.5 million pixels of loading capacity, whilst pixel accurately scaling input sources to fill your LED display.