A traditional multi-camera video production requires an operator for every camera; however, the use of robotic production camera, or PTZ (Pan, Tilt, Zoom) camera eliminates the need for camera operators.
The Datavideo Entry Level Range PTZ cameras can be permanently mounted at venues using wall mounts or used for portable applications by mounting on tripods.
Datavideo Entry Level Range
The Datavideo Entry Level Range are ideal for video streaming, making the range perfect for environments like houses of worship, corporate conferences, city council, or live stage
Products in the range include: PTC-140 | PTC-140T | PTC-140NDI | PTC-150 | PTC-150T | PTC-150TL
Features (PTC-140 | PTC-140T | PTC-140NDI)
- Video Format / Resolution – 1080p 59.94/50/29.97/25 , 1080i 59.94/50 , 720p 59.94/50
- 2D/3D Noise Reduction – The Range supports advanced digital noise reduction, even in less-than-perfect lighting conditions can shoot clear and smooth image.
- Wide 54° Field of View – The range provides a wide Field of View of 54°, easily shooting all the scenes in the field.
- 20x Optical Zoom, 10x Digital Zoom – This range has 140’s 20x optical zoom and 10x digital zoom. This allows you to mount it near or far and still get great, sharp shots.
Features (PTC-150 | PTC-150T | PTC-150TL)
- Video Format / Resolution – 1080p 59.94/50/29.97/25 , 1080i 59.94/50 , 720p 59.94/50 , 480i, 576i (on CVBS)
- 30x Optical Zoom -The Datavideo Entry Level Range’s impressive 30x optical zoom allows you to mount it near or far and still get great, sharp shots.
- Wide 63.7° Field of View
For more information please download the spec sheets.