Dynamic Audio Device (DAD) Touring Power Series Active Speakers are a complete range of audio systems offering excellent levels of sound definition, pressure and fidelity for professional audio.
Following DAD development logic, the Touring Power series employs Powersoft D-class amplifying technologies, DSP control and B&C Speakers components.
The Touring Power series is composed of a large number of loudspeakers, allowing several possibilities of setup. Versatility is improved by reduced weight, simple hanging hardware, careful design features like double angle of enclosures and horns rotation.
For sound reinforcement of large outdoor venues or high quality indoor installations, Touring Power systems offer:
- D-class amplifiers with switching mode power supply
- High efficiency in ratio between SPL and power consumption
- Selected Neodymium components
- Compact dimensions and limited weighing in relation to SPL output
- Enclosures made in multilayer birch plywood, having thickness up to 24mm
- Built-in hardware for simplified suspended installation
- Excellent clarity in reproduction of voice and music for live and recorded performances
- For sound installations in environments requiring dynamics and high sound pressure
- Installed into theatres and congress halls owing to excellent acoustic performance
- Mid-high unit in multi-amplified sound systems combined with DAD subwoofer
- DSP presets for front-fill, near-field and mid-field monitoring, hi-mid section, array mounting
Active loudspeaker, D-class amplifier, 2-way 700W, 126dB SPL
Active loudspeaker, D-class bi-amp, 2-way 1000W+400W, 129dB SPL
Active loudspeaker, D-class bi-amp, 2-way 1000W+400W, 131dB SPL
Active loudspeaker, D-class amplifier, 3-way 700W, 126dB SPL
Active loudspeaker, D-class bi-amp, 2-way 1050W+570W, 137dB SPL