The tvONE CORIOmaster mini is a compact form 1RU video wall processor for medium 1080p solutions with up to 18 inputs, the ability to add two 4K video windows, and up to 20 outputs.
tvONE CORIOmaster mini Video Wall Processor
CORIOmaster micro is a powerful, efficient approach to building large video display systems. Multiple video windows can be positioned on LED, display based video walls or projector edge blends, displaying any of the sources connected to CORIOmaster. Windows can be visually transitioned into position, resized or rotated to any proportion allowing designers to achieve striking visual effects. Each system can support up to 4 separate video canvasses.
CORIOgrapher, the control software for the CORIOmaster series of processors, is a simple, easy to use design interface that enables window and source positioning and transition effects. This dynamic feature is easily managed through presets in CORIOgrapher or by simple commands executed by third party control systems. 50 presets can be saved permanently in the system.
- Quad HDMI Input Module: Double the number of system inputs for up to 18 sources on a single CORIOmaster mini (1RU).
- Quad HDMI Output Module: Create expansive display set up with up to 20 outputs in CORIOmaster mini (1RU).
- Dual HDMI output HD resolution Keying module – add icons, layer data feeds and areas of interest.
- Synchronized playback – Optional mode for dual 4K streaming and media input module allow synchronizedplayback of up to 8 HD clips.
- Low latency IP mode – view an incoming IP stream from a live source with a typical latency below 300ms in this mode.
- FTP workflows – Receive media files over the network and store them for playback.
- AES Decryption – Decode IP streams that have been encrypted using the AES CBC standard using 128 or 256-bit key length
- EDID manager – Easily manage system default EDID’s and upload new EDID’s.
- Custom resolution management – Increased storage for up to 20 custom resolutions.
- New look CORIOgrapher – Design and control your video walls quickly and easily.
Arrange a Demo
If you’re interested in finding out more about any of our Video Wall Processors, arrange a demo or email us.
Video News – Keep up to date with new Video products, interviews, press releases and much more!
MX2 Matrix Range
Lightware MX2 Matrix Range, offering uncompromising 4K60 signal management through HDMI 2.0 and DisplayPort 1.2 connectivity. These feature-rich devices can be deployed for a wide range of applications and operation environments, making them a favourite choice for AV industry professionals around the world.