The CM Prostar low voltage control electric chain hoist is a compact, electric chain hoist specifically designed for light weight lifting applications, incorporating a low voltage contactor drive system for ease of rigging prep by pickle.
The Columbus McKinnon Prostar low voltage range is a compact, electric chain hoist specifically designed for light weight lifting applications. The CM Prostar is the ideal choice when equipment weight and size are key factors and this makes it ideal for use in theatres, hotels, exhibitions and conferences.
- Zinc plated load chain designed and manufactured by Columbus McKinnon
- Extremely low self-weight of 13kg excluding chain
- Quiet operation, less than 55dB at 1 metre
- H-4 duty rated for heavy duty application. 1Am FEM class
- 4m/min – 250kg version; 2m/min – 500kg version
- CM patented 10 pocket oblique lift wheel for quiet smooth running
- Capacities: 113kg to 500kg
- 110V low voltage control – long cable runs
- Lifetime warranty – the industry’s best
- DC electromechanical brake – long service life with low maintenance & quiet operation
- Grease lubricated, precision machined gears heat treated for strength and durability
- Durable & lightweight housing – cast aluminium with matt black coated finish
- One piece chain guide for jam free smooth operation
- Chain mounted adjustable chain stops
- Chain bags: cloth type bags easy-to-mount
- Tourmate Ceeform red 4pin plug and yellow 4pin socket
- Suitable for body up and body down operation
- Road ready – ease of handling and to stow and travel
- Single phase 226kg 3m/min
- Alloy Latchlok hooks: remains locked until released by the operator, even if chain goes slack
- Double DC brake – special unit with longer body
Specialist Services from AC-ET
Here at AC-ET we have a specialist in-house chain hoist manufacturing service, dedicated to the assembly of new build CM Lodestar and Prostar electric chain hoists.
VIEW CHAIN HOIST MANUFACTURING SERVICE
Here at AC-ET we have a specialist in-house department offering LOLER services for lifting equipment, in compliance with Lifting Operations & Lifting Equipment Regulations.
VIEW LOLER SERVICES FOR LIFTING EQUIPMENT