The CM-ET Prostar direct control electric chain hoist comes in a variety of specifications to suit your lifting needs. Standard off the shelf options include 250kg single reeve and 500kg double versions.
CM-ET Prostar Direct Control
The Columbus McKinnon (CM-ET) Prostar direct control range is a compact, electric chain hoist specifically designed for light weight lifting applications. The Prostar is the ideal choice when equipment weight and size are key factors and this makes it ideal for use in theatres, hotels, exhibitions and conferences.
- Zinc plated load chain designed and manufactured by Columbus McKinnon
- Extremely low self-weight of 13kg excluding chain
- Quiet operation, less than 55dB at 1 metre
- H-4 duty rated for heavy duty application. 1Am FEM class
- 4m/min – 250kg version; 2m/min – 500kg version
- CM patented 10 pocket oblique lift wheel for quiet smooth running
- Capacities: 250kg or 500kg
- Lifetime warranty – the industry’s best
- DC electromechanical brake – long service life with low maintenance & quiet operation
- Grease lubricated, precision machined gears heat treated for strength and durability
- Durable & lightweight housing – cast aluminium with matt black coated finish
- One piece chain guide for jam free smooth operation
- Chain mounted adjustable chain stops
- Chain bags: cloth type bags easy-to-mount
- Tourmate Ceeform red 4pin plug
- Suitable for body up and body down operation
- Road ready – ease of handling and to stow and travel
- Alloy Latchlok hooks: remains locked until released by the operator, even if chain goes slack
- Double DC brake – sSpecial unit with longer body
Arrange a Demo
Rigging News – Keep up to date with new Rigging products, interviews, press releases and much more!
Specialist Services from AC-ET
Here at AC-ET we have a specialist in-house chain hoist manufacturing service, dedicated to the assembly of new build CM Lodestar and Prostar electric chain hoists.
VIEW CHAIN HOIST MANUFACTURING SERVICE
Our specialist in-house department offers LOLER Services for lifting equipment, in compliance with Lifting Operations & Lifting Equipment Regulations.
VIEW LOLER SERVICES FOR LIFTING EQUIPMENT