The Columbus Mckinnon (CM-ET) Lodestar low voltage control electric chain hoists come in a variety of specifications to suit your lifting needs. Standard off the shelf options include 500kg, 1000kg and 2000kg double and single reeve versions.
CM-ET Lodestar Low Voltage
Legendary in performance and globally recognised as an industry leader, riggers around the world have come to rely on the CM-ET Lodestar electric chain hoists, featuring quiet operation, an environmentally friendly design, easy access to components, higher duty ratings, less maintenance and enhanced safety features.
- Load chain 8:1 design safety factor
- Star grade chain is zinc plated to protect against corrosion
- Adjustable clutch outside gear train (meets international standards) designed to prevent lifting of excessive overloads
- 50% duty cycle or 300 on/off per hour. – H-4 duty rated for heavy duty application. 2M+ FEM class
- IP65 rated
- 5 pocket lift wheel (reduces chain interlink wear)
- Capacities: 125kg to 2000kg
- 110V low voltage control – long cable runs
- Lifetime warranty – the industry’s best
- Heavy duty DC brake – long service life with quick access & easy inspection
- Precision helical gearing – long life and quiet operation
- Durable & lightweight housing – cast aluminium with matt black coated finish
- Finger safe wiring meets all electrical codes
- Quick change plugs for voltages 208 through 460
- Adjustable screw limit switch to stop the hook at a predetermined point when lifting or lowering, preventing over travel
- Chain bags: cloth type bags easy-to-mount
- Tourmate Ceeform red 4pin plug and yellow 4pin socket
- Road ready with leather handles – ease of handling and to stow and travel
- Meets or exceeds world standards
- D8+ specification according to IGVW SQP2
- Double DC brake: two independent acting DC brakes for redundant braking (upgrade kit available)
- 24 & 48V control
- Single phase
- Encoders: incremental & absolute.
- Alternative fixed speed options between 2 to 16 meters/min and variable speed units
- Alloy Latchlok hooks: remains locked until released by the operator, even if chain goes slack
Arrange a Demo
Rigging News – Keep up to date with new Rigging products, interviews, press releases and much more!
Specialist Services from AC-ET
Here at AC-ET we have a specialist in-house chain hoist manufacturing service, dedicated to the assembly of new build CM Lodestar and Prostar electric chain hoists.
VIEW CHAIN HOIST MANUFACTURING SERVICE
Our specialist in-house department offers LOLER Services for lifting equipment, in compliance with Lifting Operations & Lifting Equipment Regulations.
VIEW LOLER SERVICES FOR LIFTING EQUIPMENT