The Columbus Mckinnon (CM-ET) Lodestar direct control electric chain hoists come in a variety of specifications to suit your lifting needs. Standard off the shelf options include 500kg, 1000kg and 2000kg double and single reeve versions.
Legendary in performance and globally recognised as an industry leader, riggers around the world have come to rely on the CM-ET Lodestar electric chain hoists, featuring quiet operation, an environmentally friendly design, easy access to components, higher duty ratings, less maintenance and enhanced safety features.
- Load chain 8:1 design safety factor
- Star grade chain is zinc plated to protect against corrosion
- Adjustable clutch outside gear train (meets international standards) designed to prevent lifting of excessive overloads
- 50% duty cycle or 300 on/off per hour. – H-4 duty rated for heavy duty application. 2M+ FEM class
- IP65 rated and 4m/min run speed
- 5 pocket lift wheel (reduces chain interlink wear)
- Capacities: 125kg to 2000kg
- Lifetime warranty – the industry’s best
- Heavy duty DC brake – long service life with quick access & easy inspection
- Precision helical gearing – long life and quiet operation
- Durable & lightweight housing – cast aluminium with matt black coated finish
- Finger safe wiring meets all electrical codes
- Quick change plugs for voltages 208 through 460
- Chain mounted adjustable chain stops
- Chain bags: cloth type bags easy-to-mount
- Tourmate Ceeform red 4pin plug
- Road ready with leather handles – ease of handling and to stow and travel
- Meets or exceeds world standards
- D8+ specification according to IGVW SQP2
- Double DC brake: two independent acting DC brakes for redundant braking (upgrade kit available)
- Encoders: incremental & absolute
- Alternative fixed speed options between 2 to 16 meters/min
- Alloy Latchlok hooks: remains locked until released by the operator, even if chain goes slack
Specialist Services from AC-ET
Here at AC-ET we have a specialist in-house chain hoist manufacturing service, dedicated to the assembly of new build CM Lodestar and Prostar electric chain hoists.
VIEW CHAIN HOIST MANUFACTURING SERVICE
Here at AC-ET we have a specialist in-house department offering LOLER services for lifting equipment, in compliance with Lifting Operations & Lifting Equipment Regulations.
VIEW LOLER SERVICES FOR LIFTING EQUIPMENT