The Claypaky Xtylos is a compact beam moving light with unique optical and chromatic characteristics, making use of a tailor-made laser source (Patent Application filed). This laser source, lasting for 10,000 hours, is enclosed in a reliable, safe and fully sealed module and it is the powerful engine of an incredible array of colors.
The beam aperture is 1° and it can be decreased further to 0.5°. The Xtylos uses laser technology with RGB additive color mixing. In contrast to the subtractive mixing used with discharge lamps, colored light beams are as bright as a white light beam! The range of effects features two gobo wheels – with 7 rotating gobos and 12 fixed gobos (including 7 beam diameter reducers) – a wheel with 3 prisms, and a sixteen facet prism on a dedicated channel which can be overlapped with the prism wheel.
The Xtylos is the first moving head light with a laser light source, and this opens up new, surprising prospects for the development of the entire entertainment lighting world.
- Long lasting light source (10,000 hours) with minimal decay
- Natural beam aperture: 1° (up to 0.5° using beam diameter reducers)
- Unequalled color consistency both across different fixtures and during lifetime.
- Exclusive BLazer graphic effects
- One wheel with 7 rotating gobos
- One wheel with 12 fixed gobos (incl. 7 beam reducers)
- One wheel with 3 prisms and 1 frost filter
- Sixteen-facet prism on a dedicated channel
- Unrivalled effect and color change speed
- Compact housing with easy accessibility to all modules
- Extremely fast pan-tilt movements
- Ultra-precise 24-bit digital dimmer
RISK GROUP 3 – Warning: possibly hazardous optical radiation emitted from this product. Do not look at operating lamp source. Eye injury may result. EN/IEC 62471 – Hazard distance: refer to the manual CLASS 1 laser product: EN/IEC 60825-1 2014