The Claypaky Tambora Linear is an advanced line of static LED Pixel mapping bars designed for versatile lighting effects and artistic set decoration.
These are hybrid bars, which incorporate two complementary effects into one fixture. The first is driven by a system of 400 RGB pixel LEDs which offer a background light very similar to that of a high definition LED wall in appearance. This LED array can be controlled as 16 LEDs in 25 groups to provide high quality motion graphics.
The second effect is created by a central line of 200 extremely powerful white LEDs that can provide an overwhelming strobe effect, comparable to some of the most celebrated strobe fixtures on the market. This effect can also be controlled through 25 different areas, offering unparalleled versatility.
Tambora Linear features a large number of built-in effects, so if a media server is unavailable the onboard engine can be utilised.
The Tambora Linear can be easily connected mechanically with multiple units and then operated as one complete fixture from the control software.
For greater modularity, Claypaky have created Tambora Linear 60, a compact model particularly suitable for applications in narrow environments.
Claypaky also offers a wide range of easy-to-apply accessory filters for beam shaping purposes, along with offering a neutral density filter for use in television applications.
- Static Hybrid Linear bar: graphical strobe and background colours
- Tambora Linear 100 light source: 400 x (3 in 1) RGB LEDs and 200 x white strobe
- Advanced Layer Management (Colour – Internal Shape – Pixel Mapping)
- 120° Aperture
- Electronic linear dimmer, 24 bit and 5 curves
- Electronic strobe @25 f/sec
- Control signal: USITT DMX 512
- Protocols: RDM, WebServer, Art-Net, sACN and Kling-net
- White CT emulation 2,500-8,000K
- Enhanced electronic engine for dynamic beam pattern design, with digital accuracy and repeatability
- Basic engine: 9/13/23/27/31 channels
- Pixel engine: 75 channels
- White strobe: 25 channels
- 4 Operating modes: Constant – Auto – Silent – Theatre
- Input Power: 700 VA@230Vac 50Hz
- CloudIO Ready: fully compatible with CloudIO
- Dimensions: 1m length (Tambora Linear 100) and 60cm length (Tambora Linear 60)
- Weight: 8kg
- Optional accessories: – Frost filter 20° or 30°, with no impact on the strobe effect – Neutral density filter (black filter) for television applications (-30% brightness) – Floor mounting with possibility of quick clamp coupling and slot for omega B positioning – Omega B to facilitate hanging
- Accessories supplied: – Carrying handle – Omega bracket – Powercon true1