Fixtures in this class are in high demand because they meet many needs, from the smallest venue to the largest show. With so many choices available, this category of fixture lends to highly competitive prices but also lowest-common-denominator performance. This makes it difficult for customers to decide which fixture to choose without sacrificing performance. Claypaky's Midi-B clearly addresses these needs thanks to its amazing cost/performance ratio.
The Midi-B is a new LED-based moving head luminaire with 19 Osram 40W RGBW LEDs, the same ones used in the popular HY B-EYE and Mini-B fixtures. Its zoom range of 4° to 50° allows for a wide variety of applications. At the narrowest angle, the beam produced is ultra-dense and concentrated, ideal for aerial effects. At its widest zoom, the Midi-B turns into an exceptional, uniform wash light and can replace much heavier and bulkier fixtures.
The 19 LEDs are arranged in three independently controllable rings, which can be used for bright back lighting effects. Colour macros, 2,500K to 8,000K colour temperature control range, 16-bit dimmer with four curves, 25 flashes per second electronic strobe, Ethernet access complete the MIDI-B’s features.
- LED power rating: 40W
- Very bright; extremely efficient light output (10,000 lumens)
- Three independently controlled LED rings
- Pre-installed effects/colour macros
- 2,500K – 8,000K colour temperature control
- 16-bit dimmer with 4 curves
- Electronic strobe @25 f/s
- Ethernet access
- Control signal: USITT DMX 512. Protocols: RDM, WebServer and Art-Net.
- DMX Channels: 16/20/24/36
- Input Power: 900 VA@230Vac 50Hz
- Weight: 19kg (41.8lbs.)
- Dimensions: 406 x 252 x 472 mm (16.0 x 9.9 x 18.6 in.)