The eSWAP technology is unique to this series, and is basically the interchangeability of the gobo module from the spot version with the framing assembly of the profile model. These modules can be moved to the other version and the electronics immediately recognises and configures them, so users don’t have to make any changes themselves.
The Arolla Spot MP fixture has an optical system with a 6 to 50 degree zoom range, a CMY colour mixing system that produces deep, rich colours, a seven-colour wheel that includes an 88+ CRI enhancement filter and linear CTO to hit the colour temperatures you need. The unit’s source is a native 6000K that does not produce the metallic white that often limits the fixture’s application and colour temperature range. For eye-catching aesthetics, the Arolla Spot MP is fitted with a 120mm diameter front lens giving the unit a unique look.
The Arolla Spot MP comes with two rotating gobo wheels; each with seven rotating high-definition gobos. Thanks to our exclusive “Go-Bright” technology, there is no light loss or colour shift when gobos are inserted into the beam. The unit also includes a rotating animation wheel and a four-facet rotating prism. For beam control the Arolla Spot MP offers a mechanical iris, a variable frost filter, a 24-bit digital dimmer with four user-selectable dimming curves that maintains colour balance throughout the dimming range, and a fast-digital stop-strobe. Being universal voltage, the fixture operates on 100 to 240 volts AC and includes five user-selectable fans speed modes of 1200 – 800 – 600 – Silent – Theatre.
The Arolla Spot MP weighs less than 24kg, or 50 pounds, making it one of the lightest moving head spot fixtures available, without giving up the output and features often found in a much larger and heavier fixtures.
- CRI: 70+ with selectable filter for CRI 88+
- 125mm diameter front lens
- Linear CMY colour mixing
- Linear CTO
- 7-colour wheel (including high CRI filter)
- 2 rotating gobo wheels, with 7 HD indexable and replaceable gobos each
- Go-Bright technology: no light loss or colour shift when gobos are inserted into the beam
- Animation wheel
- 4-facet rotating prism
- eSWAP technology: interchangeability of the gobo module from the spot version with the framing assembly of the profile model
- 16-blade motorised iris
- Linear heavy frost 5° for wash effect
- 24-bit digital dimmer with 4 user-selectable dimming curves
- Digital stop-strobe effect
- Control protocols: DMX, Art-Net, RDM, sACN
- Personalities: single mode with 29 control channels
- CloudIO ready: fully compatible with CloudIO
- Operating voltage: 100-240V, 50/60 Hz
- Max power consumption: 740VA
- 5 user-selectable fans speed modes
- Weight: 24 kg / 52.9 lbs
- Size (LxWxH): 250 x 360 x 593mm / 9.8 x 14.2 x 23.3 in