The Chroma-Q® Sandi™ 1622 video conference key light is a personal LED light for online meetings and much more. With its soft lens diffusion and adjustable colour temperature, Sandi helps you look your best for that important online meeting, video, or event.
This video conferencing key light is specifically designed for vloggers, bloggers, zoomers, telework, government officials, makeup artists, and theatre. The Sandi 1622 allows you to customise your lighting from warm white to cool white with simple adjustment knobs.
- Bright at 630 lumens
- Adjustable intensity from 0 to 100%
- Adjustable warm to cool colour temperature from 2,700 to 6,500K
- High colour rendering quality
- High-quality light for soft skin tone
- Physical support for phone, tablet, and monitor
- Monitor up to 24”
- Pulse Width Modulation that is so fast, the camera won’t see flicker
Simple to Use
Sandi is powered using a USB-C power adapter (included). It also has an extra USB Type A connector which allows you to connect a phone or tablet for charging and to maintain power through lengthy meetings.
Sandi’s two dials allow full control of the Intensity and the colour temperature.
With 110 degree coverage from 3 different axis, the Sandi creates an even, soft, natural light, delivering beautiful skin-tones in a non-blinding environment.