The multi award-winning Chroma-Q® Color Force II™ is a batten that delivers formidable output and superior colour blending, all with smooth even coverage.
Chroma-Q Color Force II Range
From the makers of one of the most popular professional cyc lights, Chroma-Q does it again: the multi award-winning Color Force II, a batten that delivers formidable output and superior colour blending, all with smooth even coverage. With four powerful homogenised cells per 305mm/12″, these units can be grouped and controlled to release your creativity. Unsightly colour shadowing is eliminated with this innovative optical system that gives power enough to light nearly 12m of cyclorama. Perfect for a wide range of cyclorama, flood and wall washing applications where a powerful throw is needed. Available in 1.8m / 6 ft, 1.2m / 4 ft, 0.3m / 1 ft versions, these fixtures are specifically designed to fit in flight cases used with the original Color Force™.
Products in the range include: Color Force II 12 | Color Force II 48 | Color Force II 72 | All available with or without LumenRadio
Color Force II Range Features
- Featuring Chroma-Q’s proven award-winning technology
- Over 18,000 hot lumens will easily wash a 12m / 39 ft. cyc
- Beam angle: 22° standard (43°, 35°x80° optional)
- Extremely smooth, uniform output
- Homogenised RGBA colour mixing
- Pixel control to 76mm/3″ increments
- High CRI of 92
- Rugged extruded aluminium body
- Built-in power supply
- Chroma-Q calibration means superior fixture-to-fixture consistency
- Works great in any theatre, TV, concert touring, exhibition or corporate event
- Optional internal LumenRadio
- Touchscreen user interface
- Theatrical Grade Dimming
- Colour Consistency
- Homogenised Output – The homogenised optics and improved Chroma-Q technology provide even higher quality saturates and pastels, and a purer white – all from a single source.
- Even More Creative Control- Twice as many light engines accommodated within the same fixture lengths – providing independently controllable cells every 3 inches.
- RDM- Extensive RDM functionality is provided through wired, or the optional LumenRadio CRMX, connection.
Download the spec sheets below for more information.
Arrange a Demo
Lighting News – Keep up to date with new Lighting products, interviews, press releases and much more!
Product Range - Color Force II Range
Studio Force II Range
The Chroma-Q® Studio Force II™ LED batten range is the natural choice for studio lighting. Optimised for camera, the Studio Force II™ range delivers a high quality, tuneable white output with plus/minus green adjustment and the ability to produce a full spectrum of colours.Colour:Tuneable white plus colourLumen output:6,500 | 24,000+36,000Beam Angle:22° Std (43°, 35°x80° Optional)
Space Force onebytwo
The award-winning Chroma-Q® Space Force onebytwo™ is a cost-effective, bright, high quality variable white LED soft light panel. It is a modern replacement for traditional soft sources used in TV studios, live broadcast, vlog, film, video keying, video conferencing rooms, conference rooms and more.Colour:Variable WhiteLumen Output:13,800Beam Angle:80° (approx)