The Chroma-Q® Brute Force™ is a real LED alternative to the traditional quarter 'Wendy' light, with a full colour RGB-W lamphead that draws just 15A @ 240V.
Chroma-Q Brute Force Range
Brute Force has been designed to ensure optimal functionality across a variety of applications*.
Robustly designed and fully dimmable, the Brute Force utilises multiple Chroma-Q Studio Force II™ 1.2m / 48″ length tuneable white battens with an extended CCT range between 2,000K and 10,000K. Each unit features mappable pixel control with RDM, DMX and optional wireless operation.
With the Studio Force II Cine-Q mode, it is possible to control Brute Force as a variable CCT and an RGB-W mode at the same time, and even crossfade from a white point to a saturated colour.
Brute Force is available in 6-lamp (Brute Force 6) and 4-lamp (Brute Force 4) options. Brute Force 6 has on-board multipoint fixings to allow easy rigging and the option to combine units to form larger arrays – such as combining four units to create comparable output to a full Wendy light. Brute Force 4 is supplied with a yoke and standard TV spigot for conventional rigging. In addition, the Studio Force II 48 fixtures can be removed from the Brute Force mounting frames and used for other film wash and effects lighting applications.
Products in the range include: Brute Force 4 | Brute Force 6 | Both available with or without weather cover
Brute Force Features
- Real LED alternative to the traditional quarter ‘Wendy’ light
- No downtime due to lamp failures
- Produces tuneable whites, as well as pastel and saturated colours (2,800K – 6,500K / 2,000K – 10,000K extended CCT)
- Full creative control from a lighting desk or media server
Download the spec sheets below for more information.
Arrange a Demo
Lighting News – Keep up to date with new Lighting products, interviews, press releases and much more!
* To provide an additional level of protection when using Brute Force outdoors or in studio-simulated weather conditions, the fixture must be fitted with the Weather Cover optional accessory, and used in accordance with the operation instructions provided. Always consult the product manual for full details. Additional precautions should be taken to protect the fixture when operated in severe weather conditions.
Product Range - Brute Force Range
Space Force onebytwo
The award-winning Chroma-Q® Space Force onebytwo™ is a cost-effective, bright, high quality variable white LED soft light panel. It is a modern replacement for traditional soft sources used in TV studios, live broadcast, vlog, film, video keying, video conferencing rooms, conference rooms and more.Colour:Variable WhiteLumen Output:13,800Beam Angle:80° (approx)
Studio Force II Range
The Chroma-Q® Studio Force II™ LED batten range is the natural choice for studio lighting. Optimised for camera, the Studio Force II™ range delivers a high quality, tuneable white output with plus/minus green adjustment and the ability to produce a full spectrum of colours.Colour:Tuneable white plus colourLumen output:6,500 | 24,000+36,000Beam Angle:22° Std (43°, 35°x80° Optional)