The Dynamic Audio Device (DAD) BX series of active subwoofers provides a powerful low frequency response with precise and well controlled bass, even at a high volume.
The BX series of active subwoofers are very versatile and can be used for a range of applications including houses of worship, theatres, clubs and mobile applications.
- 1000W RMS digital amplifier
- B&C neodymium woofer with 4″ voice coil
- Bass reflex box with aerodynamic duct
- Stereo crossover with switchable crossover frequencies
- Polarity reversal switch
- XLR COMBO stereo input, XLR COMBO stereo signal output
The BX Series are all equipped with a neodymium woofer produced by B&C Speakers with very low distortion and extremely long excursion. The neodymium motor provides an extremely high magnetic flux for greater efficiency. The 4″ coil is 25 mm high, ensuring an ultra linear excursion with constant magnetic force. The fiberglass cone, the aluminium demodulation ring and the ventilated magnet reduce distortion and power compression. This design improves overall quality sound and performance characteristics.