Audio-Technica Instrument Microphones, offering superb sound for studio recordings and live performances. An excellent solution for sound recording guitars, piano, vocals and other professional audio applications.
Audio-Technica Instrument Microphones
Audio-Technica Artist Elite microphones; with extreme SPL’s they offer supreme performance for recordings and live use. Products include:
- AE2300 Cardioid Dynamic Instrument Microphone – excels in high SPL applications/ guitar cabs etc.
- AE2500 Dual-Element Cardioid Instrument Microphone – the ultimate kick drum mic.
- AE3000 Cardioid Condenser Instrument Microphone – the go-to microphone for all percussion instruments.
- AE5100 Cardioid Condenser Instrument Microphone – for all sound recording of acoustic instruments (especially violins and guitars), overheads, percussion, acoustic and choirs.
Audio-Technica Artist Series microphones, expertly engineered for a range of instruments and vocals. Delivers full and well-rounded audio in order to produce crisp, well-balanced and crystal clear responses. Products include:
- ATM230 Hypercardioid Dynamic Instrument Microphone – ideally suited for miking toms, snare and other percussion instruments.
- ATM250 Hypercardioid Dynamic Instrument Microphone – frequency response tailored for kick drum, percussion, brass and other highly dynamic instruments
- ATM250DE Dual-Element Instrument Microphone – ideal for kick drum.
- ATM350 Cardioid Condenser Instrument Microphone – available in various configurations depending on the instrument. Comes with mounting clamps.
- ATM450 Cardioid Condenser Instrument Microphone – for overheads, percussion, acoustic guitar, strings and other acoustic instruments.
- ATM650 Hypercardioid Dynamic Instrument Microphone – for musical instrument pickup. Guitar cabinets, snare and other percussion.
Arrange a Demo
Audio Resource Page – Here you’ll find resources for the audio equipment we sell and distribute.