The Avolites Arena is a professional lighting controller, ideal for larger events. The fixture offers more live control than ever before, with an additional workspace window.
Avolites Arena Lighting Control Console
The Avolites Arena was created with large venues in mind; perfect for festivals, theatres and anywhere that a larger control surface is needed. It combines the popular interface of the Tiger Touch II with more live control than ever before.
It not only has a vibrant main display, it also has a second touch screen which provides an additional workspace window. The new optical output allows the Avolites Arena to be suitable for fibre connections, without signal loss over long distances.
The multiuser compatibility feature means the Arena can be used as master, back-up or extra programming surface. This cuts your programming time down considerably by allowing multiple Titan programmers to work simultaneously.
Avolites Arena Features
- Combines Titan’s visual interface with a large control surface
- Built-in network switch for ultimate connectivity
- Super bright 15.6″ main display, plus a second smaller touch screen provides additional workspace
- 6 LCD screens ensure all playbacks are electronically labelled
- Generative, animation-based pixel mapping
- Quicksketch labelling for ultimate personalisation
- Feature-packed cue lists supporting macros, tracking, autoloads, timecode and more
Arrange a Demo
Lighting News – Keep up to date with new Lighting products, interviews, press releases and much more!