ALPHA82 is a truss concept which you can configure to the job ahead. Bespoke ALPHA connectors can be connected to expertly designed ALPHA ladder trusses (in 52 and 101cm) to form a 3D truss with similar strength to standard trusses with the same dimensions.
The ALPHA connector contains M12 size slots on all 4 sides enabling you to connect accessories such as lifting eyes, clamps, brackets, curtain tracks, trolley beams braces and/or machinery.
Once delivered, you can assemble, configure, and let your creativity run free, using either Sixty82’s ‘standard’ ALPHA connector or your own configuration to create the shape you need. You can then easily adjust your 52 truss from 30cm wide to 80cm wide with just a couple of ALPHA connector and no further investment in truss parts. This results in a much more flexible inventory, a lower storage cost due to less warehouse space and, ultimately, a better ROI.
- The assembly uses the same basic elements for limitless possibilities
- Easy to maintain and install
- Can be broken down to reduce shipping costs
- Similar loading capacity to L52S and XL101R truss can be achieved
- Available in two sizes: Fully compatible with existing L52S and the XL101R truss
- Available in 4 standard lengths: 50cm, 100cm, 200cm and 300cm
Additional Accessories for Alpha82
- ALPHA Horizontal Diagonal
- ALPHA Vertical Connector
- ALPHA Cross Tube 60mm
- ALPHA Wheel Bracket
- ALPHA Middle Tube
- ALPHA I-Beam