The Allen & Heath C1500 is the first rack-mountable control Surface for the dLive MixRack. Packed in a tiny footprint are 12 faders over 6 layers, built-in audio I/O, an audio networking port, a 12″ capacitive touchscreen and the innovative Harmony UI for the fastest workflow in the industry.
The dLive layout is fully customisable, allowing the user to create a mixing interface that reflects their own mental map of the show, or for an installer to set up the surface to match the venue and the experience levels of the operators. Throughout the dLive journey our guiding aim has been to create fast and transparent workflows that allow the operator to focus on the mix, not the mixer. Every input or mix can be assigned to any and every layer, virtual scribble strips allow inputs and mixes to be clearly named and colour coded for at-a-glance navigation. C1500 also provides 19 assignable SoftKeys.
Where many digital consoles are still trying to recreate the experience of using an analogue mixer, dLive is a true digital native, drawing on our familiarity with the ubiquitous smartphones and tablets that we all use without thinking. C1500’s 12″ capacitive touchscreen feels instantly familiar, responding to every pinch, swipe, drag and drop exactly how you’d expect it to. Bespoke ‘widget’ areas can also be set up on the screens to keep track of scenes, meters, FX and other custom controls. The screen is complemented by a set of rotary controls, allowing the creativity and immediacy of tactile control over key processing functions, working in harmony with the visual feedback displayed on the screen. The high-grip rotary knobs offer precision control, and feature RGB illumination, with colours mapped to functions for instant visual orientation.
- 12 faders
- Fully assignable layout – 72 fader strips
- Harmony UI integrates screen and wrap-around controls
- 12″ capacitive touchscreen
- Gesture control – pinch, swipe, drag ‘n drop
- Dedicated multi-mode EQ view
- Configurable widget areas for Scenes, meters, FX and more
- 19 assignable SoftKeys
- Engineer’s Wedge and IEM fader strips
- Comprehensive multipoint metering
- Daylight visibility
- USB stereo recording and playback
- 6 XLR mic/line in, 6 XLR line out
- 1 digital st AES3 in, 1 digital st AES3 out
- Connection hub
- GigaACE gigabit link to MixRack
- DX link for I/O expansion
- I/O Port – 128 ch 96 kHz
- 2x Network ports
- Wordclock BNC I/O
- Video output