The third mixer based on the 96kHz XCVI FPGA engine, the Allen & Heath Avantis puts all the next-generation technology in a standalone 64 channel / 42 configurable bus console, with dual Full HD touchscreens, a super-flexible workflow with Continuity UI, extensive I/O options, add-on processing from the flagship dLive mixing system, and a rugged full metal chassis.
It’s your mixer so mix your way.
With a massive 206 square inches of screen space operating at a crisp 1080p Full HD resolution, Continuity UI allows you to see and instantly interact with more of what matters, enabling a seamless connection between the physical controls and the displays.
The faders react on touch to immediately highlight the active channels for instant visual feedback.
The channel rotaries let you work gains or pans, then at the touch of a button, dynamically fold the display to show EQ or compressor parameters across the whole bank.
Each screen also features a FastGrab tab on the right-hand side, giving you split-second access to key freely-assignable parameters like aux sends, EQ, compressor and FX on the currently selected or specific channel.
The whole system is set up to dynamically surface the information you need at any moment and put control right at your fingertips.
A complete ecosystem of remote expanders.
Whether you’re an owner/operator looking to build a compact system, or a rental company with existing Allen & Heath stock, the SLink connection on Avantis allows true flexibility by connecting to the entire range of Allen & Heath audio expander hardware.
Add a Dante card to your system and you’ve got even more options, with our dedicated Dante expanders, DT168 and DT164-W.
UPGRADE TO dPACK
Get acclaimed dLive processing.
Inside your Avantis.
Right out of the box, Avantis is loaded with powerful processing tools that will easily meet the demands of most users and applications. Want more options? Upgrade your console with Avantis dPack to get additional dLive processing including Dyn8 (up to 16 instances), DEEP Compressors, and the Dual Stage Valve Preamp, plus more models as they’re added.
- 96kHz 64 channel / 42 bus digital mixer
- XCVI FPGA core with ultra-low latency (0.7ms)
- Fully configurable mix bus architecture
- Super-tough, full metal chassis
- Continuity UI seamlessly connects physical and touchscreen controls for the fastest, most intuitive workflows
- dPack option adds dLive processing, including 16 Dyn8 engines, plus per-channel zero-latency DEEP Compressors and Dual-Stage Valve preamp
- 12 RackExtra FX slots with dedicated stereo returns
- 16 DCAs
- Dual 15.6” Full HD capacitive touchscreens with gesture control
- AMM (Automatic Mic Mixer) up to 64 channels across 1, 2 or 4 zones
- Fully assignable layout
- 144 fader strips (24 faders, 6 layers) with optional dedicated master section
- SLink port for connection to Remote I/O Expanders and the ME Personal Mixing System
- 12 analogue XLR Inputs / 12 analogue XLR Outputs
- 1 Stereo AES In / 2 Stereo AES Out
- 2 I/O Ports, both capable of 128×128 operation at 96kHz – for optional cards inc. Dante, MADI and gigaACE
- User configurable rotary controls
- 24 assignable SoftKeys
- Comprehensive metering with multi-point peak detection
- USB stereo recording and playback
- BNC Word Clock