Allen & Heath AHM is a family of powerful Audio Matrix Processors supported by a comprehensive ecosystem of scalable I/O, control and Dante solutions. Designed to excel in corporate, retail, hospitality and education environments, AHM matrix processors allow integrators to quickly create systems that build from a single boardroom to a complete campus.
Allen & Heath AHM Matrix Processors
The Allen & Heath AHM processors deploy next-generation FPGA technology and 96kHz sample rate, bringing acclaimed Allen & Heath sound quality and sub-millisecond latency to installation. The audio engines have the power to deliver far more processing than the usual open architecture platforms, including 8-band PEQ, gate, compressor and delay on all input channels, and 8-band PEQ, 30-band GEQ, compressor, ANC, source selector, limiter and delay on all zone outputs.
The Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC) module for AHM-64 and AHM-32 provides multiple channels of AEC and is designed for teleconferencing and videoconferencing scenarios. The intuitive AHM System Manager software and AHM’s flexible architecture allow rapid configuration, with no certified programming training required. AHM matrix processors strike a balance between the simplicity and set latency of fixed architecture, and the flexibility normally reserved for open architecture platforms, allowing them to handle sound management, paging, audio distribution, conferencing and speaker processing roles.
6 ways AHM saves you time & money
- With a full off-the-shelf ecosystem of control and expansion options, you don’t need to waste time sourcing and configuring third party gear.
- Cut your aftersales callouts with Automatic Firmware Matching – updates to the AHM processor are reflected in all connected IP remote controllers and DX expanders.
- No hidden costs. No charges for apps or slap on extra service fees.
- No compromises. AHM’s powerful fixed architecture lets you apply any and all processing to every one of its inputs and outputs if you so desire – so you never run out of processing and don’t waste time juggling resources.
- Easy to Learn. With its slick, smart GUI, AHM System Manager makes creating powerful audio systems easier than ever – no third-party programming or certified training needed.
- Go-to-solution. AHM is a tremendously scalable solution, so invest a little time in it and it’ll become your foundation for everything from bars to banks.
Products include the AHM-16, AHM-32, AHM-64.
Arrange a Demo
Audio Resource Page – Here you’ll find resources for the audio equipment we sell and distribute.
Product Range - AHM Matrix Processors
Avantis Digital Mixer
The Allen & Heath Avantis Digital Mixer puts all the next-generation technology in a standalone 64 channel / 42 configurable bus console, with dual Full HD touchscreens, a super-flexible workflow with Continuity UI, extensive I/O options, add-on processing from the flagship dLive mixing system, and a rugged full metal chassis.