The Panasonic 3-Chip DLP Laser Projector Range is the world’s smallest and lightest 20,000 lm 3-Chip DLP™ 4K Laser Projector.
Panasonic 3-Chip DLP Laser Projector Range
The Panasonic 3-Chip DLP Laser Projector Range Series is smaller and lighter than previous projectors, making it all the more versatile. The intel SDM-ready slot integrates your preferred terminals with optional proprietary or third-party function boards.
Panasonics original 2-axis pixel-quadrupling technology creates smooth 4K2 images with vivid 3-Chip DLP color and high brightness. The new Dynamic Contrast setting allows higher white brightness and deep blacks when needed.
Products in this range include: PT-RQ25K | PT-RZ24K | PT-RQ18K | PT-RZ17K
3-Chip DLP Laser Projector Range Features
- Light source – Laser diode
- Brightness – PT-RQ25K | PT-RZ24K – 20,000 lm1 / 21,000 lm2 (Center)
- Brightness – PT-RQ18K | PT-RZ17K – 16,000 lm1 / 16,800 lm2 (Center)
- Time until light output declines to 50 % – 20,000 hours (NORMAL/QUIET), 24,000 hours (ECO)
- Resolution – PT-RQ25K | PT-RQ18K – 4K (3840 x 2400 pixels)
- Resolution – PT-RZ24K | PT-RZ17K WUXGA (1920 x 1200 pixels)
Arrange a Demo
Video News – Keep up to date with new Video products, interviews, press releases and much more!