Temporary Demountable Structures
Temporary Demountable Structures from Leading Brands
Temporary demountable aluminium structures are the backbone of any large scale event. We specialise in all manner of structure from suspended grids to full outdoor constructions including, Roof Structures, Towers, Video Wall Supports and other custom solutions.
Sectors & Applications. Where are Temporary Demountable Structures used?
Professional Temporary Demountable Structures for Theatre, Arena Shows, Events, Architecture, Film & TV and Education. Large scale outdoor events including Broadcast & Festivals.
- Reassurance under pressure. Our specialist rigging sales and technical support team are on hand to assist you with whatever you require, 24/7.
MEET THE RIGGING TEAM
- Specialist In-House Chain Hoist Manufacturing, dedicated to the assembly of new build CM Lodestar and Prostar electric chain hoists.
VIEW CHAIN HOIST MANUFACTURING SERVICE
- Specialist In-House LOLER Services for Lifting Equipment, in Compliance with Lifting Operations & Lifting Equipment Regulations.
VIEW LOLER SERVICES FOR LIFTING EQUIPMENT
- Open Days & Product Training, including CM Motor School – Training and Certification
TRAINING & OPEN DAYS
- We supply the industry’s top leading brands including Sixty82, Columbus McKinnon, Broadweigh and Outboard to name just a few.
VIEW RIGGING BRANDS PORTFOLIO
- After more than just rigging? Find out more about AC-ET and how we support the entertainment industry.
WHY CHOOSE AC-ET?
Rigging News – Keep up to date with new Rigging products, interviews, press releases and much more!