Rigging Hardware from Leading Brands
Rigging Hardware and lifting accessories from industry-leading manufacturers, including Clamps, Beam Clamps, Soft Steel Round Slings, Polyester Round Slings, Ratchet Straps and Steel Wire Rope Slings.
Sectors & Applications. Where is Rigging Hardware used?
Professional Rigging hardware for Theatre, Arena Shows, Events, Architecture, Film & TV and Education.
- Reassurance under pressure. Our specialist rigging sales and technical support team are on hand to assist you with whatever you require, 24/7.
MEET THE RIGGING TEAM
- Specialist In-House Chain Hoist Manufacturing, dedicated to the assembly of new build CM Lodestar and Prostar electric chain hoists.
VIEW CHAIN HOIST MANUFACTURING SERVICE
- Specialist In-House LOLER Services for Lifting Equipment, in Compliance with Lifting Operations & Lifting Equipment Regulations.
VIEW LOLER SERVICES FOR LIFTING EQUIPMENT
- Open Days & Product Training, including CM Motor School – Training and Certification
TRAINING & OPEN DAYS
- We supply the industry’s top leading brands including Sixty82, Columbus McKinnon, Broadweigh and Outboard to name just a few.
VIEW RIGGING BRANDS PORTFOLIO
- After more than just rigging? Find out more about AC-ET and how we support the entertainment industry.
WHY CHOOSE AC-ET?
Rigging News – Keep up to date with new Rigging products, interviews, press releases and much more!
Rigging Hardware Categories
Polyester Round Slings
Polyester Round Slings are used for lifting and suspension applications. Polyester Round Slings are manufactured using a single strand of polyester wound in an endless configuration, encased in a polyester sleeve for protection. Available in a variety of lengths to suit your application.
Soft Steel Round Slings
Soft Steel Round Slings, also commonly referred to as GAC Flex, are a hybrid of Polyester Round Slings and Steel Wire Rope Slings. Soft Steel Round Slings are comprised of a steel core with polyester outer, offering an alternative solution when Polyester or Steel slings are not suitable.
Steel Wire Rope Slings
Steel Wire Rope Slings are commonly used for general lifting applications, but can also be used in more complex lifting assemblies. Steel Wire Rope Slings are constructed from galvanised steel wire. Options include a choice of diameters from 2mm up, a choice of lengths and load capacities.