Lifting Equipment from Leading Brands
Lifting Equipment including Electric Chain Hoists, Hand Chain Hoists, Ratchet Lever Hoists, Electric Winches and Hand Winches. Options include a range of capacities from 136kg to 3,000kg, in a variety of specifications to meet current standards.
Sectors & Applications. Where is Lifting Equipment used?
Professional Lifting equipment for Theatre, Arena Shows, Events, Architecture, Film & TV and Education.
- Reassurance under pressure. Our knowledgeable rigging sales and technical support team are on hand to assist you with whatever you require, 24/7.
MEET THE RIGGING TEAM
- Specialist In-House Chain Hoist Manufacturing, dedicated to the assembly of new build CM Lodestar and Prostar electric chain hoists.
VIEW CHAIN HOIST MANUFACTURING SERVICE
- Specialist In-House LOLER Services for Lifting Equipment, in Compliance with Lifting Operations & Lifting Equipment Regulations.
VIEW LOLER SERVICES FOR LIFTING EQUIPMENT
- Open Days & Product Training, including CM Motor School – Training and Certification
TRAINING & OPEN DAYS
- We supply the industry’s top leading brands including Sixty82, Columbus McKinnon, Broadweigh and Outboard to name just a few.
VIEW RIGGING BRANDS PORTFOLIO
- After more than just rigging? Find out more about AC-ET and how we support the entertainment industry.
WHY CHOOSE AC-ET?
Rigging News – Keep up to date with new Rigging products, interviews, press releases and much more!
Lifting Equipment Categories
Electric Chain Hoists
Electric Chain Hoists are an alternative to manual hoists, providing a faster, safer lifting solution. Options include low voltage or direct control, a choice of capacities from 136kg to 3,000kg, in a variety of specifications to suit all entertainment standards and regulations.