- This event has passed.
Vista 3 by Chroma Q Basic training – Leeds
17th October 2019 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Our basic training introduces Vista’s main features and advantages, from its intuitive graphical interface and generic fixture model, right down to its powerful timeline. This course aims to teach you everything you need to know to be able to setup, program and playback a show as appropriate for your needs.
- Building programming layouts and creating stage looks
- Storing and using presets
- Storing cues & cuelists
- Editing and updating
- Working with and creating FX
- Customising the console workspace and playback
- Working live “busking” with Vista 3
- Short introduction into Vista’s advanced functions such as Matrix FX, snapshots and workspaces
Lunch and refreshments provided – please notify us of any dietary requirments.