- This event has passed.
Basic Introduction to CM Lodestar Usage and Maintenance – High Wycombe
3rd March 2020
About this Event
For more than 30 years, Columbus McKinnon Entertainment Technology (CM-ET) has been conducting this one-day training course to help familiarise the market with the do’s and don’ts of using material handling products in the entertainment industry.
This training has become increasingly important to entertainment riggers around the world, as CM-ET has some of the most widely used products on the market.
Hosted in partnership with A.C. Entertainment Technologies, this course will cover:
- Overview of hoists and conformity
- Walkthrough of all the parts of the hoist and explanation of what they do
- Chain identification and maintenance schedule
- Practical of the external chain plates
- Practical demonstration on how to check tolerances on brakes for proper operation
- Practical demonstration on setting limit switches
- Practical demonstration on how to adjust the clutch on adjustable clutch models
- Competency test and completion certificate on pass.
- Attendance certificate for all attendees.
Whether you are looking to advance your skills or simply need a refresher, this training is for you.
All the tools will be provided, but personal tools are encouraged.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided throughout the day.
Please notify us of any dietary requirements.