- This event has passed.
Avolites Academy – Leeds
6th May 2020 @ 9:00 am - 7th May 2020 @ 5:00 pm
A structured course covering all aspects of the console from basic patching through programming to networking.
A basic knowledge of DMX and moving lights is required if you wish to attend the Avolites Academy Training.
– The option to obtain worldwide Avolites approved certification and recognition in operating and programming the consoles.
– Have your name on our one of a kind list of recommended Avolites Titan Programmers.
– Grow and update your skills and experience with programming and operating consoles.
– Learn many new and up to date features as well as tips and tricks.
Successful completion of the Avolites Academy course gives several advantages:
- A high-level understanding of Avolites Titan, increasing the opportunities for more regular and higher pay rate projects.
- An understanding of where we are taking the Titan and Ai platforms in this future with Titan Synergy.
- An Avolites “Titan Certified Programmer” and listing on the Avolites web site – for grades 85% to 100%.
- An Avolites “Titan Endorsed Programmer” – for grades 65% to 84%.
- An Avolites “Titan Approved Programmer” – for grades 50% to 64%.
- Students completing the course will also receive an “Attendance Certificate”
Lunch and refreshments will be provided throughout the day.
Please notify us of any dietary requirements.